• ·  TRIPS BETWEEN THE 16TH AND 22ND OF APRIL: The islands in alert level 3 (Gran Canaria and Tenerife) have entry and exit restrictions, but allow trips for justified reasons and presenting the RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION. DoubtsMore info here.

  • ·  TRIPS BETWEEN THE CANARY ISLANDS AND HUELVA: check here the important information for your trip.
Rate us





In accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1316/2001, of November 30, and Decree 222/2000, of December 4, residents in the Canary Islands who do also fulfil the requirements set out below, are entitled to a 75% discount on the price of travel tickets for insular and inter-island maritime transport, and between the Canary Islands and the rest of the national territory. Residents in the Canary Islands must also meet one of the following requirements, proving it with the corresponding documentation:

  • Being Spanish citizens or citizens of a member state of the European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland.
  • Being citizens of third countries other than the above, who have obtained a residence permit in Spain as relatives of a Spanish, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, in accordance with Royal Decree 240/2007, of February 16.
  • Being citizens of third countries (other than members of the EU, EEA or Switzerland), who have obtained a LONG-TERM residence permit in Spain, in accordance with Organic Law 4/2000, of January 11 and its implementing regulations. 

As established in Royal Decree Law 1/2014, article 4.2, residence must be compulsorily verified through the automatic residence verification system (SARA), providing the National Id. Document no./ Foreigner’s Id No. (NIE) at the time of ticket purchase, and producing the identification documents at the time of embarking.

In the case that, due to any reason, residence cannot be proven electronically through consultation with SARA, residence must be proven by presenting a valid residence certificate issued by the corresponding City Council for the purposes of Royal Decree 1316/2001, prior to embarking, as well as the additional documentation that proves the right to enjoy the resident subvention: National Id Document in the case of Spanish citizens; passport or identity document (with photo) and NIE card in the case of citizens of the EU, EEA or Switzerland; foreigner identification card/residence permit expressly stating that they are a "relative of a EU citizen" or that they have obtained "a long-term residence permit", in the case of third-country nationals (if the document provided does not have a photo, identity must be proven with the passport/identity document of the country of origin).

For further information on resident subvention, please visit the site of the Spanish Ministry for Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda at